NYCAMH Occupational Mobile Clinic
With convenient access to health care, occupational safety information and training through NYCAMH's mobile unit, taking care of your health and the health of your employees is easy and affordable.
NYCAMH is not a regulatory agency. Our mission is enhancing agricultural and rural health by preventing and treating occupational injury and illness.
Staffed by trained health and safety professionals, the mobile clinic travels throughout NYCAMH's agricultural service areas, bringing basic health screenings and occupational goods and services to farmers and rural employers where they live and work. Services are also provided at certain trade shows and events around the state.
Screening services are free for farms with less than eleven employees. For farms with eleven or more employees, there are minimal fees for certain services.Immunizations such as influenza and tetanus are available, and costs associated with these are reimbursable by most insurance companies.
- Cholesterol Checks
- Hearing Testing
- Vision Testing
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Immunizations (cost associated)
- Skin Cancer Screening (subject to provider availability)
- Qualitative Fit Testing for Respirators
- Power Take Off (PTO) Shield Sales
- Personal Protective Equipment Sales
Scheduling for other NYCAMH Services Include:
- On-farm Safety Surveys
- Bilingual Safety Training
- Financial Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Referral to Local Occupational Health Clinics
- ROPS (Rollover Protective Structure) Rebate Program
- PTO (Power Take Off) Retrofit Program
To request the mobile clinic for an event or farm/business screening call (800) 343-7527.